Fees: $220.00 per season
* No guest skate time offered to any session for CanSkaters
* "CanSkate Waitlist” names will be added to the list on a "First-come First-serve" basis. The names will be added to a list on our executive Facebook page (to make it easier to keep track of) with the skaters name, parents name, contact information, date and time of request to be registered.
* All skaters registering for pre CanSkate who are under the age of 4, as of Dec. 31 of the registering year, are required to have a registered adult accompany the skater on the ice. This person is to be 12 years or older, not a registered CanSkater or StarSkater and must wear skates.
* All Canskaters are required to wear a CSA certified helmet, even if above certain age.
* Canskaters must enter the ice on the clock end and exit the ice on the Zamboni end.
* Skaters will receive their incentives while lined up to exit the ice.
* It is not mandatory for skaters to become Program Assistants. PAs must be a minimum of 12 years old and have been a registered starskater for a minimum of one year. Program Assistant helpers must be a minimum of 10 years of age and be a registered starskater for a minimum of one year.