Trinity Placentia Figure Skating Club (TPFSC) is loacted in Whitbourne, Newfoundland and offers Canskate, STARSkate and Synchronized skating programs to surrounding communities. We have an enrollment of approximately 120 CanSkaters and 40 STARSkaters and are pleased to say that we have about 70 members participating in our synchro programs.
Welcome to TPFSC's Official Website. We are in the process of determining registration details for the 2017-2018 season and will be sure to let everyone know when this information becomes available. Any information that you may need can be accessed through this site. The schedule option is located in the top, right corner; coaches information is listed under the coaches tab in the "Our Team" section and registration costs can be found under the "News Section". We look forward to seeing you at the rink in the near future!
How to Register
**If this is the first time you are accessing this site, you will have to create a new login**
- Select “Login” tab at the top of our webpage and complete all fields on the account information page for the member (parent)
- Select “Add Participant” and complete all fields to add any skater that will be registering in our programs
- Once all participants have been added, click on “Registration”
Note - for PreCanskate registration: both the child skater and the parent (who will also be skating on the ice) must be added as a participant at the registration stage. If parent was omited in error, they can be added by selecting "My Account" and then "My Participants" and adding them to the list. Any skater who has not reached the age of 4 by December 31, 2016 must be accompanied by an adult. If paying online, please select the Registered Adult fee in the registration section.
How to ensure you receive communications from our Club
- *It is important at this step that you have included an email address in your profile where you can receive mail from our Club.* Emails (& posts on our website/Facebook pages) are our main method of communication with skaters.
- Check your email address on file by choosing "My Account" and clicking on the "Account Details" tab.
- Note: You must opt in for email messages when setting up your login or by going to the "My Message List" under the "My Account" section and selecting from the following options:
- Click on "Register for a program" and select your program. You will then need to select the appropriate participant (if registering more than one person).
- If you are registering for more programs, select “Register for More Programs” or if you are finished registering, select “Confirm & Register”.
- All participants must be a registered Skate Canada member and must pay the annual membership fee. The membership fee will automatically be added to your invoice when registering for a program in a new skating season (September 1 - August 31). This annual fee is paid direct to Skate Canada on your behalf by the club and is non-refundable.
- Existing Skate Canada members will have their Skate Canada number added by the club onto your profile. New members will receive their Skate Canada number after registration.
- Agree to policies
- Make payment with your credit card or by cheque/cash
- To use your credit card - select "Pay by Credit Card". The following credit cards are accepted through our online registration:
- To pay by cheque or cash - select "Pay in Person". Please note that registration payment(s) must be dropped off to the Skating Club (in person) on the drop-off dates listed on our website. If not received during this period, your registration(s) will be cancelled and spaces opened up for our waitlist or other skaters.
For step-by-step instructions please refer to the following guide:
Can I register In-Person?
All skaters are asked to register online using the Uplifter site. Payments can be made online or in person on the listed registrating dates. If you are having troubles registering online, please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try and help you out - please make sure you include your contact information. If you wish to pay in-person (by cash or cheque only), please consult your invoice for your pay-in-person date.
Is my Online Payment Method Secure?
Yes,Trinity Placentia Figure Skating Club uses a reputable speciality web service for our registration and payments. Our service guarantees that at least 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when taking any personal information, that all passwords are encrypted and that they never store credit card numbers, card security information or expiry dates on their service.
All online purchases include the 2.4% processing fee that is charged by our providor.