Program Assistant (PA) Roles/Responsibilities
1. Assist the Coach with the delivery of the program.
2. Help set up/lead circuits.
3. Display a positive, encouraging attitude.
4. Assist skaters who may need some help.
5. Help with name tags and incentives
*** Please note that the PA’s are there to help the coaches. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CanSkate program, please direct them to the coach/CanSkate Coordinator. Although we try to have the same PAs on during each session, there may be times where there will be different PAs on the ice or they may be ﬁlling a different role so we cannot guarantee that your child will have the same PA every session.***