1. To help skaters achieve their goals.
2. To ensure that information is communicated properly to the parent and the skater.
3. To help your skater set and achieve their goals.
4. To create a positive and constructive training environment for your skater.
5. To be a mentor and role model to the skaters.
6. To answer any questions a parent of skater might have about their development, competitions and training.
7. To continue learning in order better my teaching methods by attending seminars and coaching clinics.
Our main goal is to teach the passion and love for skating as well as all that it encompasses.
Skating lessons do not only prepare skaters for the ice. Training, dedication and determinationprepare skaters for life!
**** Please note: If you have any questions/comments or concerns, please direct them to the coach. They will then bring these issues to the coaching representative then on to the executive.****