Covers the cost of registering with Skate Canada, Ice time and coaching
as well as the ice show, year-end banquet and operational fees:
* Skaters are allowed a 3 session grace period for refund. After three weeks a medical note will be required.
$10,500 - Coaching
$21,000- ice time
$300 StarSkate technical director
$1500 - Skate Canada Fee
If a coach has to provide the skater with solo music the costs are as follows:
- $25.00 for 2-2:30 min program
- $30 for 3+ mins.
- Includes 2 copies of labelled CDs and the editing of the music.
*Approved that ice dance partners are permitted to skate on each other’s session, without additional charge in an attempt to support and encourage ice dance and boys in skating.
* StarSkaters are not required to wear helmets or halos. This is the discretion of the parent/skater.
* Skaters who are in a lesson have priority for getting their solo music played as well as the right of way on the ice.