Covers the cost of registering with Skate Canada, Ice time and coaching
as well as the ice show, year-end banquet and operational fees:
* Skaters are allowed a 3 session grace period for refund. After three weeks a medical note will be required.
Skaters MUST register for all three disciplines (Dance, Skills and FreeSkate)
If a coach has to provide the skater with solo music the costs are as follows:
- $25.00 for 2-2:30 min program
- $30 for 3+ mins.
- Includes 2 copies of labelled CDs and the editing of the music.
* StarSkaters are not required to wear helmets or halos. This is the discretion of the parent/skater.
* Skaters who are in a lesson have priority for getting their solo music played as well as the right of way on the ice.