1. Hair must be tied back away from face
2. Skating attire must be worn (no jeans, long scarves, etc.)
3. Look both ways when leaving the boards
4. Skaters must get up promptly after a fall, unless seriously injured
5. Skaters who are in a lesson or performing their program or dance to music have the right ofway
6. Promote good sportsmanship by encouraging fellow skaters and respecting their work timeon the ice.
7. Practice spins in the centre of the ice area
8. Clear ice promptly after the end of a session.
9. Call out “excuse me” or “Head’s Up” to alert inattentive skaters